10. Seeing an engagement atop the Eiffel Tower. (Oct. 2014)
9. Sled riding down the Great Wall of China. (July 2015)
8. Witnessing Black Bears sleep walking in Vancouver. (February 2014)
7. Eating whale in Norway. (May 2015)
6. Skydiving over the red rocks in Arizona. (August 2015)
5. Meeting a ski Olympian at the real Matterhorn in Switzerland. (June 2015)
4. Paddle boarding and being saved by an Aussie in St. Marteen. (Aug. 2014)
3. Witnessing a giant green turtle birth 70 eggs in Tulum, Mexico. (July 2011)
2. Swimming next to a dolphin in Florida. (August 2014)
1. Visiting Anne Frank’s House in Amsterdam. (May 2015)
On August 6, 2016 at exactly 6:55am, I boarded my flight from Prague back to London. Seating in front of me, was this girl who gazed out of her window with a yearning and hopeful heart. I wanted to speak to her through this small crack, but opted for anonymity. After all, there is beauty in the unknown. The following is what my mind conjured up about this wandering young woman. Continue reading
Mi cuaderno contiene hojas llenas de relatos cotidianos.
Mis libros, hojas llenas de cuentos de fantasía.
Más mi pasaporte, guarda hojas mágicas.
Hojas disfrazadas en estampas que ocultan
Y aunque cotidianas,
yo diría que casi de cuento de hadas!